Mornings are great for some, nightmares for others. I don’t think anyone wants to physically cook while half asleep in their jam jams. I’ve mastered the art of drinking coffee while watching YouTube videos. But, I have also mastered the quick and healthy breakfast game. Now my mornings are perfect.
Here are 5 ideas to get your day started.
Peanut Butter/Strawberry Toast
- Whole grain toast+natural peanut butter+strawberry slices, shredded coconut+mini chocolate chips
Mmmmmm it tastes like pb&j
- Whole grain english muffin (toasted)+1 egg (scrambled/fried/however you want it)+baby spinach+tomato slices+cheddar cheese
Really easy to wrap up to go! Better than any fast food sandwich!
- Plain 2% Greek Yogurt+granola+banana chips+drizzle of honey
I feel fancy when I eat parfaits…now you can too.
- 3 eggs+baby spinach+feta cheese
This is too easy. Make sure you have a good nonstick pan and a little bit of butter melted in it for perfect nonstick action.
- Whole wheat wrap+2 scrambled eggs+pepper jack cheese+salsa+avocado
Another nice grab and go. Who doesn’t love a good burrito?